User:Cornelius Kibelka (WMDE)/WMDE
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimedia Deutschland at Wikimania 2016
Talks & Workshops we are presenting
- Thursday, 10:00–13:00, at Villa Rogo: Workshop: Engaging local Wikipedians
- Thursday, 14:00–18:00, at Villa Rogo: Workshop: German Wikipedia
- Thursday, 10:00–18:00, at Villa Rogo: Communications Hackathon
- Thursday, 10:30–17:30, at the Gym Palace: WMCON Follow-Up Day
- Friday, 14:00–14:30, at the Hall: Wikipedia and International Law, by Toblu
- Friday, 14:30–15:00, at the Hall: Privacy – a limit to “the sum of all knowledge”?, by Gnom
- Friday, 14:30–15:00, at the Gym Palace: Imbalance, by Earlyspatz
- Friday, 16:00–17:30, at the Museum: How to make a short documentary with a smartphone, by Matthias Süßen & Dschwen
- Friday, 17:00–17:30, at the Hall: How to train future Wikimedians in Residence, by Gereon K.
- Friday, 17:00–17:30, at the Theatre: “Program and Engagement Coordination” – A reflective process management to take movement conferences to the next level, by Cornelius Kibelka & Nicole Ebber
- Saturday, 11:00–11:30, at the Theatre: Wiki-wisdom for cultural institutions. Tried and tested formats for GLAMs, by Barbara Fischer & Marcus Cyron
- Saturday, 11:30–12:00, at the Gym Palace: Wikipedia to the Moon, by Michael Jahn
Materials we are presenting
|Charting Diversity - Working together towards diversity in Wikipedia
Charting Diversity was published in August 2014 and identifies instruments and field of actions that could have a positive effect on promoting gender diversity in editors. (It's on Meta.)
|Open Content - A practical guide to using Creative Commons Licenses|
The guide aims to provide individuals and organisations with (practical) guidelines for the use of open content licences. (It's on Meta.)
|Impact Report 2014-15 of Wikimedia Deutschland
In this report, you learn about our program stories and highlights from 2015.
|Annual Report 2015 of Wikimedia Deutschland|
In this report, we show what we have done in 2015. Among all our projects, initiatives and events, we highlight four examples of our work and we give an outlook for 2016. Additionally, you can find the financial balances of the organization.
|Flyer for the Attribution Generator
A small flyer about one of newest and coolest tools which helps you to generate a correct license notice for any photos from Wikipedia/Wikimedia Commons
Press & Media
For all press inquiries, please reach out to Jan Apel (jan.apelwikimedia.de). Thank you!