Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Wikidata"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Critical issues presentations/A much-needed push: Making Infoboxes first class citizens
- Critical issues presentations/Citations needed for the sum of all human knowledge
- Critical issues presentations/Data quality and knowledge diversity: How does Wikidata handle it?
- Critical issues presentations/GLAM data on Wikidata – Taking GLAM relationships to the next level
- Critical issues presentations/GLAM+Wikidata
- Critical issues presentations/Global images initiative; adding images to 50.000 articles
- Critical issues presentations/How do we handle uncertain quantitative scientific data?
- Critical issues presentations/How You and the Rest of the Wikimedia Movement Can Help Preserve the World’s Cultural Heritage – or How to Beat the Deadline
- Critical issues presentations/Increasing access to free and open knowledge for speakers of underserved languages on Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Lessons learned building machine learning models for Wikidata
- Critical issues presentations/Leveraging Wikidata in Research, Learning and Teaching
- Critical issues presentations/StrepHit: Generating a New Loop of Trustworthiness and Reliability for Wikimedia Data
- Critical issues presentations/The benefits of enabling editing of Wikidata on Wikipedia and how to make it happen
- Critical issues presentations/The do's and don't to have Wikidata uses accepted by your Wikipedian community
- Critical issues presentations/Wikidata Human Gender Index: How Should Biography Gender Gap Data Serve The Community?
- Critical issues presentations/Wikidata in Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Wikispecies and Wikdiata - what next?