Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Wikipedia"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Critical issues presentations/AI based plagiarism detection to identify and triage copyvio insertions to Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Considering anons as a protected class: The hardships and value of IP editors
- Critical issues presentations/Dataism vs/and Humanism. What Wikipedia will born in the future?
- Critical issues presentations/Discussion: Systemic bias in Wikipedia - what does it look like and how to mitigate it?
- Critical issues presentations/Gap between wikipedia and other wikimedia projects
- Critical issues presentations/GLAMing Madrid: involving museums with Wikimedia projects
- Critical issues presentations/Global images initiative; adding images to 50.000 articles
- Critical issues presentations/Images and NPOV: A Shaky Relationship
- Critical issues presentations/Increasing access to free and open knowledge for speakers of underserved languages on Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Is there a Sum of Knowledge to give everyone access to ?
- Critical issues presentations/Mainstream media as a reliable source in Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Privacy – a limit to “the sum of all knowledge”?
- Critical issues presentations/Reestablish community management of the WMF project
- Critical issues presentations/The benefits of enabling editing of Wikidata on Wikipedia and how to make it happen
- Critical issues presentations/The do's and don't to have Wikidata uses accepted by your Wikipedian community
- Critical issues presentations/Towards a multilingual Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Translating Wikipedia as an educational tool
- Critical issues presentations/Understanding copyright policies
- Critical issues presentations/Which parts of a Wikipedia article do readers read?
- Critical issues presentations/Why Wikimedia Fails: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty
- Critical issues presentations/Wikidata in Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/WikiLyzer: Visual analytics for automatic quality assessment of user-generated content on the English Wikipedia
- Critical issues presentations/Wikipedia Library