|Date||Viernes 24 de junio de 2016|
|Location||Bar restaurant Montanina|
The meetup "U21" aims to help young contributors to Wikimedia projects to get in contact...
In several Wikimedia projects, young contributors find very different situations about how their age group is seen as particular group of contributors. Only in the German and Chinese Wikipedia, they have formed projects to support each other and/or to give attention to this topic.
This meetup is meant to promote the exchange between young Wikipedians/Wikimedians on a personal level and to complement the proposed discussion "Support for young editors". It would be nice to talk with another and to listen to the experiences of other Users of the same age and with the same interest in free knowledge.
- Situation of younger editors in the Wikimedia movement
- Ideas to support younger editors in the Wikimedia projects
I will attend
- DerMaxdorfer (talk) 17:37, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
- Freddy2001 (talk) 15:52, 21 May 2016 (UTC)
- Aram-van (talk) 19:37, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
- Metrophil (talk) 14:02, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
Interested but not sure I can attend
- If people who used to be underage editors are still allowed. :) Nemo 19:54, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
- --Telaneo (talk) 18:56, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
- Lingveno (talk) 06:22, 20 June 2016 (UTC)
To be filled in after the meeting.