Jump to navigation Jump to search
- On Wikipedia (Admin)
- On Wiktionary (Admin)
- On Wikiquote (Bureaucrat, Admin)
- On Wikisource (Admin)
I have made over 1,000,000 edits across over 250 Wikimedia projects. I am primarily active on English Wikipedia, where I have around 725,000 edits, although I have also made a substantial number of contributions in many other projects, and in many languages.
I presented the following topic at Wikimania:
- Critical issues presentations/Can Wikimedia go to the movies? (Saturday, at 17:00)
- What steps would need to be taken for Wikimedia to break into the next frontier of information presentation: the production of documentary films?
- Everything happens incrementally. This is not an article on the Pangolin
- Can Wikimedia go to the movies? presentation here!
Sadly, I will not be presenting my other submission:
- A Wikipedian Walks Into A Bar: The appropriate intersection of humor and the encyclopedia
- Half stand-up comedy and half deeply serious discussion, this presentation will discuss whether and when it is appropriate to leaven the contents of Wikimedia projects with various kinds of humor.
Q: Why did the Wikipedian cross the road?
- A: To edit the other side.
Q: How many Wikipedians does it take to change a light bulb?