Programme/Exhibition Wiki Loves Monuments Italia
|Title||Exhibition of Wiki Loves Monuments Italia|
|Date||21-28 June 2016|
|Location||Main room of the Primary School room 11|
Discover the beautiful Italian cultural heritage thanks to the exhibition of the pictures photographed for Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects by the participants of the contest Wiki Loves Monuments Italia 2015.
Through 30 pictures you will admire the best selection of the monuments that decided to participate at the edition 2015 of the Italian section of Wiki Loves Monuments (remember that in Italy there is no Freedom of panorama).
The first 10 photos are the winners of the national contest.
The ten national winners participated also at the international contest, and the Italian 3rd place (File:La Sacra ammantata dalla neve.jpg) was classified 2nd at the international WLM. This is the best placement in the history of WLM for an Italian picture!
There are other 20 photos, rewarded for local contests and special prices:
- 3 photos rewarded from the Italian Commitee of ICOM (Interantion Council of Museum), the special prize for the best photos of museums part of the network of ICOM
- 3 photos form Wiki Loves Piemonte, the contest of the region of Piedmont
- 3 photos from Wiki Loves Busto Arsizio, the contest of the city of Busto Arsizio - province of Varese, Lombardy
- 3 photos from Wiki Loves Colline Metallifere, the contest of the city of Massa Marittima - province of Grosseto, Tuscany (this contest was organized within the collaboration of the Toscana Foto Festival, the most important event about photography in Italy)
- 3 photos from Wiki Loves Via Emilia, the contest of the region Emilia-Romagna (this contest was organized within the collaboration of the ApT Servizi, partner from the very first edition)
- 2 photos from Wiki Loves Monuments Genova, the contest of the city of Genoa - Liguria
- 1 photo rewarded with the special prize La memoria dei luoghi (the memory of places), the prize of the region Emilia-Romagna for the best picture of a monument destroyed from the 2012 earthquakes
- 1 photo from Wiki Loves Fiumefreddo, the contest of the city of Fiumefreddo Bruzio - province of Cosenza, Calabria
- 1 photo rewarded from FIAF - Federazione Italiana delle Associazioni Fotografiche (Italian Federation of Photographic Associations), the special prize for the best photo that represent the contrast but also the armony between history and contemporaneity
Wiki Loves Monuments 2015 Italia winners
Casone Serilla, a former fishing station
By Vanni Lazzari
Gran Paradiso at sunset, the lake of Pian Borgno.
By Alexis Courthoud
Palazzo Gambalunga, Rimini. Public library, hall 18
By Ivan Ciappelloni
Galleria Alberto Sordi (former Galleria Colonna), Rome
Chiesa dei Santi Nazario e Celso, Montechiaro d'Asti
By Elio Pallard
Commenda di San Giovanni di Pré, Genoa
By Maurizio Beatrici
Museum of the cultures of the world, Castello d'Albertis, Genoa
By Maurizio Beatrici
Palazzo Ducale, Urbino
Piazza del Popolo, San Severino Marche
By Mirko Scoccia
I will attend
- --Yiyi 12:47, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
- --Cristian Cenci (WMI) (talk) 16:52, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
- --Aram-van (talk) 18:09, 17 June 2016 (UTC)