Meetups/MediaWiki Stakeholders, Enterprise Wikis and Semantic MediaWiki
|MediaWiki Stakeholders, Enterprise Wikis and Semantic MediaWiki|
|Date||Saturday 25 June 2016|
|Location||Bar restaurant 58|
The meetup "MediaWiki Stakeholders, Enterprise Wikis and Semantic MediaWiki" aims to connect wiki users and maintainers outside of Wikimedia wikis.
We are all users of MediaWiki. We have instance on our servers, we maintan them, add extensions, use them in our organisations. What we have in common is that we do have our own MediaWikis, which are not maintained by the Wikimedia Foudation. Let's get together and exchange experiences, expectations and exceptions.
- What are our use cases?
- What are our pain points?
- How can we make them heard?
- Would a MediaWiki organisation of some kind help?
I will attend
- --Mglaser (talk) 00:33, 18 June 2016 (UTC)...
- --MarkAHershberger (talk) 17:10, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
Interested but not sure I can attend
To be filled in after the meeting.