Talk:Programme/Wiki Project Med
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A few possibilities are:
- An overview of what we have done this year by James Heilman
- An introduction to using "content translation" (CX) for translating medical content by Lucas Rosnau
- An overview of the translation efforts this year by Carl Fredrik Sjöland
- Wikipedian in Residence Sydney Poore "Cochrane WiR and our work with Cochrane"
- Discuss models for institutional partnerships with expert information providers, including medical research organizations, professional organizations, NGOs, and publishers.
- Discuss models for institutional partnerships with organizations that can provide Wikipedia editing engagement, including universities, organizations hosting outreach and communication events, and educational groups
- Possible discussion could include examples of Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), joint collaborations, and co-branding of events
- Review of this year's media coverage of Wikipedia's medical content - academic publications and popular media
- An overview of Wikidata and how it can help medical editors by Tobias Schoenberg