Wednesday. 09:00-17:00 -
- The time we indicate is always 10.30 - 17.30 for a series of reasons
- transport is organized for this time
- it makes it possible for people to come even from Milan to the session
- we designed the conference according to the feedback we collected from previous editions; a central comment is that the conference is too packed.
LOCATION??? 50 participants (including staff)
- Collaborative space. It has the right atmosphere, it has a nice shape to work together and to split. It fits 50 people.
Facilitation supplies, we will need:
Room → bigger than we need, but hopefully we can use Idea Lab poster/mixer in the same space… much easier to set up…
- no. the space can not accommodate the Idea Lab poster/mixer; but if weather permits we can use the Pietro Pensa Square just in from of it (at it has also a 5x5 tensile structure located there).
2 microphones. Is it possible to have one lapel and one hand mic. Speaker for LCD/L
- they are not available.
Set Tables in Rounds if possible 6 - 8 per table. (able to break into small groups)
- you will be able to split into 6 +1 environments (5 rooms are one next to the other, +1 downstairs). we will have plastic table and plastic chairs you can move and adjust as you like. There should be 4 per 5 (20 tables); plus more downstairs.
a projection screen. laptop projector
- we can provide you a computer and a projector for upstairs
a long open wall space (with or without a chalk or marker board)
- you can use the available walls upstairs
Post-it brand, or sticky-backed, charting paper (at least 20 chart paper Multicolor pack of astro bright paper (five colors) sheets)
- ok for post-it and charting paper (we can have quite a lot of Flip chart stand you can use); we only ordered white chart paper.
cut in half, length-wise.
- I do not understand.
Have Refreshments close by?
- There will be a coffee table set in the building. With a lavazza coffee machine, water, drinks and snacks.
Lunch only 30 minutes - please let me know location of where they can go quickly for this?
- It is not possible. We can put you at La Montanina which is closed by but we need the list of people.
- Sincerely i think receiving these requests at the beginning of June is not how it should work and i do believe at least the page about the Learning Day should present a programme. It doesn't yet. At the moment the page is a draft and we asked you as Wikimedia Foundation your activities already last December. Furthermore the programme closed in May (also to facilitate us – the volunteers – organizing this event). --iopensa (talk) 16:17, 8 June 2016 (UTC)
Thursday 6/23: WMF Learning Day continued 10:00-13:00